Jim Rohn – The Challenge to Succeed – Changing Your Life – CD4
Learning Lessons from the Audio CD (as interpreted & understood by me)
A goal Earl Shoaff (Jim Rohn’s Montor) told to put on his goals list
To become a Millionaire
The reason for that was “For What it will make of you to achieve it”.
What’s valuable with high goals is what you become to achieve them.
Set the kind of Goals that will make something of you to achieve them. Don’t join an easy crowd.
- Don’t set them too low
- Don’t’ sell out your virtues and values
Greatest Source of Unhappiness is Self-Unhappiness that comes from inside.
Look at both Negative and Positive
- Negative is normal – It is a part of life’s experience
- Negative is not to be ignored – We have twin scenarios – Opportunity & threat to opportunity.
- Negative is to be conquered.
THERE CANNOT BE POSITIVE WITHOUT NEGATIVE
WHAT MAKES LIFE VALUALBE – DEATH
SUCCESS CANNOT BE WITHOUT FAILURE
You got to drink from both cups – Negative & Positive
Use the “ANT” philosophy – They never quit and they think winter all summer and prepare accordingly when the weather is good.
SEASONS OF LIFE
In summer you need to nourish your good and fight the evil.
Enemies on the Inside
- Worry – Don’t let worry conquer you, let it alarm you. When worry starts conquering you drive it into a small corner
- Over-caution – This is a timid approach to life
THE DAY THAT TURNS YOUR LIFE AROUND
- Disgust – I have had it! Enough is Enough!
- Decision – The day you decide.
- Desire – Wanting bad enough – sometimes desire lies dormant & needs to be awakened. Welcome all life’s experiences
- Resolve – “I WILL” promising yourself you will never give up.
QUESTIONS TO PONDER
- Why – When why gets powerful “How” becomes easy
- Why Not – Why not see it all, why not have it all
- Why Not You – Take 100% responsibility
Ask for God’s Help
Best Study of life is – “As it is”
Leadership Quality to develop – Learn to Discipline your Disappointment.