Christoper Guerriero is a Peak performance and energy expert. He has advised hundreds on taking control of health and developing abundance of energy.
He is the founder of National Metabolic and Longevity research center and author of more than twenty books and audios. You can visit him at christopherguerriero.com
The information presented here is as heard and understood by me
THE ENERGY FACTOR
What if you had energy levels that you had 10 or 20 years ago and what if you looked 10 to 20 years younger? As per Chris Guerriero this is possible and when you look and feel young everything seems to be better.
1. You must get rid of any Candida growth in your system. If you have ever taken anti-biotic then you would probably have candida growth in your body. Candida is a natural yeast in your body which works with friendly bacteria to keep you healthy, when there is an imbalance then candida turns from a yeast to a fungus and starts to invade every part of your body affecting everything.
2. Follow an Alkaline diet – Alkaline diet is fastest way to feel energetic and get rid of toxins from your body. Acid lifestyle is causing stress on your system with the acidic foods.
- The acidic foods are Sugar & sugar containing foods, yeasts, bread & pastries and alcohol beverages, condiments & sauces, processed and smoked meats, fruit and fruit juices, caffeinated coffees and teas, soft drinks, fast foods, artificial sweeteners, preservatives, cooked oils etc. Minimize these foods if you want to look and feel younger.
- Alkaline foods are fresh organic vegetables, lean sources of protein e.g. fish, chicken, turkey, egg whites and fresh water. Slowly start switching from acidic lifestyle to alkaline lifestyle.
3. Weekly get a deep tissue massage. Great for overall body benefit.
4. Eat Wild or Alaskan salmon once or twice per day for next 30 days. It will do more for your skin than any other anti-aging remedy.
5. Drink 1 cup of water for every 14-20 lbs. of your body weight
6. Add 2-3 tablespoons of extra virgin cold pressed Mediterranean olive oil in your diet.
- By ingesting 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil per day would reduce inflammation in every area of your body, in and out.
- Use Olive oil as a skin lotion for your body.
7. Supplements – Use freshly squeezed vegetable juice
8. Spend each day laughing and spending time and hugging your family, friends and loved ones. Laughter is great, it increases your immune system.
9. Do whatever you can to eliminate toxins from your life e.g. florescent bulbs, chlorinated water, pesticides etc. Look at the ingredients list on the package of food you are going to consume, if the items are not natural and you cannot grow them in your back yard they are not good for you.
10. Get enough sleep – It is critical in anti-aging.
- Your body repairs itself in sleep.
- Number one issue of restless sleep is things on your mind – write it down before you go to sleep.
- Don’t watch TV or listen to radio before sleeping.
- Whatever you watch or listen in last 30-60 minutes is used by subconscious to primarily focus on.
- Read inspirational work before sleeping.
- Make your room as dark as possible, make it as silent as possible.
- The deeper sleep will give you a full recharge.
- Don’t eat a few hours before you go to bed. Don’t take drugs to fall asleep, unless given by a doctor.
11. Exercise for longevity – Don’t overstress your body. Do what strengthens & elongates your muscles. Walking, Yoga and Tai-chi are good.
12. Lose Weight – When you lose weight on your face and body you will look younger
13. Stop negative thoughts – this messes up on cellular level
14. Keep a good posture – while sitting and walking. This is very important.
3 comments for “Christopher Guerriero speaks on Health & Wellness”